This smooth and creamy Homemade Quinoa Baby Cereal has an earthy and robust taste and is loaded with protein, fiber, iron and magnesium. It’s great served as a meal itself or mixed with baby’s favorite fruit or vegetable puree.
- make a batch of your favorite quinoa – I made this recipe using the trio color blend, but any color of quinoa will work with this recipe.
- transfer the cooked quinoa into the blender
- add in a little water, broth or breast milk
- puree for a minute or so until it is nice and smooth
- serve straight away, or freeze the cereal into cubes for easy use on another day