Apple Zucchini Muffins! The Best Muffin You Will Ever Make!
I have made a ton of zucchini bread and muffins with different variations and have finally found THE BEST EVER! I have made this twice this week already and have requests for more. This recipe is perfect consistency, flavor and balance of spice with sweet. Of course you can always substitute things such as sugar, oil and spices but as this one is it really is perfect! This year I was blessed to use zucchini from my garden and it was amazing! I added an apple to the mix and I can’t begin to tell you how good these are! I made some with walnuts and some with chocolate chips to have variety and none of them were disappointing! So on to the recipe and I can’t wait for you to try it!
Apple Zucchini Muffins
Super moist and perfect balance of fresh zucchini and spices!
Servings 18 Muffins
- Stand Mixer
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable oil I do a little less than a cup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Real vanilla
- 2 cups Zucchini grated I remove the skin
- 1 Green Apple grated I remove the skin
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Nuts chopped fine I used pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a stand mixer combine eggs and oil mixing well. I used speed 3 for a few minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg & salt. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and zucchini/apple to egg mixture.
- Add dry mix to egg mix.
- Add nuts (if using) to mixing bowl and mix for one minute or until all ingredients are well blended.
- Bake in lined muffin tins for 18-20 minutes
I added chocolate chips, walnuts etc once I had the mix in the muffin pan.