Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this Cheesy Baked Tortellini with Pepperoni. It’s classic comfort food and adored by kiddos and adults alike!
This is so simple and can be thrown together as a quick meal during the week! I like deli pepperoni in this recipe but feel free to use whatever you like. I also use fresh whole milk mozzarella! So yummy!Jump to Recipe
Cheesy Baked Tortellini with Pepperoni!
- 1 bag Tortollini of choice. I used chicken this time.
- 1 jar Your Fav Pasta Sauce
- 1 pck Deli Style Pepperoni or packaged pepperoni
- 6 slices Fresh Mozzerela
- 1 pck Italian Cheese Mix If you want more cheese!
- Cook pasta as directed on package
- Put cooked pasta in a baking dish
- Add sauce
- Layer of pepperoni
- Layer of mozz
- More sauce on top
- More cheese if wanted
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for about 20 minutes. Check at the 15 minute mark. I typically will then broil on low for a few minutes and toast the top.