Another delicious breakfast/brunch recipe shared by a friend of mine. This is a great make ahead recipe and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Enjoy y’all!
Sausage & Egg Bake
Perfect make ahead dish for breakfast or brunch!
- 1 dozen Eggs
- 1 lb Sausage
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Milk may add more as needed
- 5 slices bread white or wheat, cubed
- 1 tsp Salt
- to taste Pepper
- Preheat over to 375 degrees (skip this step if refrigerating overnight)
- Brown sausage, drain and set aside
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper
- Add sausage, cheese and bread
- Pour into 9x13 casserole dish
- Bake for 50 minutes checking at the 45 minute mark or cover and refrigerate overnight and bake in the morning. Will puff up when done.