The Best Cranberry Pie!
Need a unique dessert? Well this one is it! It is perfect and so easy! I am asked if you can substitute cranberries but I promise even a non-cranberry lover, will love this pie!!! Super simple and so yummy!
Best Ever Cranberry Pie
Hands down the best cranberry pie recipe you will ever make! Even those that do not like cranberries, will love this!
- 2 cups Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Shortening melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease a 9" pie plate and put cranberries in plate. Sprinkle with sugar and add pecans.
- Beat eggs until fluffy, add remaining ingredients slowly and beat until mixed. Pour over cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 325 for one hour, serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream topping!
Want to make sure you never miss a post from us? Join the list and be the first to know! Subscribe Here!