Need a unique dessert? Well this one is it! It is perfect and so easy! I am asked if you can substitute cranberries but I promise even a non-cranberry lover, will love this pie!!! Super simple and so yummy!
Best Ever Cranberry Pie
- 2 cups Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Shortening melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease a 9" pie plate and put cranberries in plate. Sprinkle with sugar and add pecans.
- Beat eggs until fluffy, add remaining ingredients slowly and beat until mixed. Pour over cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 325 for one hour, serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream topping!
Want to make sure you never miss a post from us? Join the list and be the first to know! Subscribe Here!