Halloween Rice Krispies Treats
I found a recipe for Soft Batch Candy Corn Cookies that are to die for, okay not literally but they are delish! This got me thinking what other tasty treats can be made with candy corn? I love candy corn and and I also love Rice Krispies Treats! I mean its sugary, gooey goodness so whats not to love! Oh and chocolate, my weakness, almost forgot that, so I decided to mix the three! I hope y’all enjoy and let me know what clever creations you have come up with!
Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats with Drizzled Chocolate
I make the original recipe Rice Krispies® treat because if it isn't broke!
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Mini Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies® Cereal Can also use cocoa RKC
- 1 cup Candy Corn
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks I use Private Selection Dark Chocolate Chunks
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Add Candy Corn and mix well.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares
- Once cut place on a rack with foil underneath. In a separate bowl melt chocolate and add to a piping bag. If you don't have a piping bag grab a baggie and cut a small corner off. Drizzle chocolate over RKT bars.