I have made a ton of zucchini bread with different variations and have finally found THE BEST EVER! I have made this twice this week already and have requests for more. This recipe is perfect consistency, flavor and balance of spice with sweet. Of course you can always substitute things such as sugar, oil and spices but as this one is it really is perfect! Enjoy and I would love to hear from y’all what you think!
Apple Zucchini Muffins
- Stand Mixer
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable oil I do a little less than a cup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Real vanilla
- 2 cups Zucchini grated I remove the skin
- 1 Green Apple grated I remove the skin
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Nuts chopped fine I used pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a stand mixer combine eggs and oil mixing well. I used speed 3 for a few minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg & salt. Mix well.
- Add vanilla and zucchini/apple to egg mixture.
- Add dry mix to egg mix.
- Add nuts (if using) to mixing bowl and mix for one minute or until all ingredients are well blended.
- Bake in lined muffin tins for 18-20 minutes