Crepes are a type of very thin pancake and I absolutely love making them! My favorite variety is with Nutella, Strawberries and Bananas! You can fill them how you like however and make them savory or sweet! I do not have a Crepe pan but I use my coated cast iron and they turn out fabulous! These are insanely versatile and are a great dish for any meal.
Nutella, Strawberry & Banana Crepes
- 2 Eggs
- 1.5 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Real Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- Mix all ingredients in your blender until well combined
- If you have time let sit for an hour in the fridge. I don't but it is recommended.
- Grease a cast iron pan or non-stick pan and heat. Pan needs to be blazing hot for this to work well.
- Using a ladle add about 1/2 or a bit more of mix to your hot pan. Roll the pan to cover the entire pan. You will want the mix to be as thin as possible but still manageable. The edges will start to brown and you can lift a little to see the underside. Carefully flip the crepe and brown the other side. It is about 15 seconds per side.
- Fill with your favorites such as Nutella and Fruit or Ham and Cheese then roll. Enjoy y'all!
Hope y’all enjoy these as much as my household does!