Okay it isn’t fair to call it Chicken Pot Pie since there is no pie, so I am calling it Chicken N Biscuit Pie! This is so ridiculously easy and quick, perfect for a weeknight meal! Four ingredients is it, not including seasoning of course.
I know I will have at least two chicken dishes through the week so on Sunday’s I cook up chicken breasts. Six chicken breasts is enough for two meals for my family. I season them simple with S&P and garlic powder and then whatever dish I am making in the week will continue to season as needed.
So on with the recipe! Again this is so very easy and I hope y’all enjoy!
Skillet Chicken N Biscuits Pie
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or prepared cubed chicken
- 1 bag Mixed Veggies
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Biscuits pre-bake for 10 minutes
- to taste S&P
- to taste Garlic Powder
- Bake biscuits for about 10 minutes as directed on package (this helps biscuits to not be soggy) (Turn up heat to 425)
- Pull chicken off of bone and add to skillet. (season as necessary) (can also use precooked cubed chicken)
- Prepare mixed veggies as directed on package.
- Once veggies are cooked add to skillet with chicken.
- Add can of cream of mushroom soup to chicken and veggie mix. Season with S&P. Level mixture with spoon.
- Place baked (not thoroughly baked) biscuits on chicken, veggie & soup mix.
- Bake at 425 for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on biscuits to not burn the tops.