Pizza Pasta Bake
A perfect union of my two favorite foods! Pizza and pasta! Add some crispy bread and voila! Dinner is served and happy eaters are made.
- 1 Box Pasta of choice I used Mezze Penne
- 1 Jar Favorite Pasta Sauce Unfortunately this is a battle I have lost, Ragu yuk!
- 1 Bag Pepperoni
- 1 lb Ground Beef 85/15 works well and will want to drain the fat
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese guesstimate
- 1/2 cup Aged Parmesan Cheese guesstimate
Preheat oven to 350°
Cook Pasta as directed on package
Brown Ground Beef until no longer pink seasoning with Pepper and some of the Italian seasoning
In a 9x13 pan combine cooked Beef, cooked Pasta and Sauce
Sprinkle the top with more Italian seasoning (Add garlic seasoning if you like, the more flavor the better)
Top with Mozzarella Cheese
Top with Pepperoni
Top with Parmesan Cheese
Pop in the oven and let get bubbly, about 20 minutes
Serve with your favorite crusty bread. I love an olive oil and garlic bread! Oh and don't forget the red wine! Just because it is family friendly doesn't mean wine shouldn't be involved!