Deviled eggs are a must and I tend to make a crazy amount because they don’t make it to the table if I don’t! Again super easy and can make ahead.
Recipe is for a dozen but you can definitely make more!
- 6 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Mayo
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish
- White Vinegar Just a splash
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- Smoked Paprika Garnish
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan, add water covering eggs. Bring to a boil, cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes. Rinse under cold water for about a minute.
- I use a tablespoon to peel my eggs but whatever method works for you. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise removing yolks to a medium bowl. Mash the yolks into crumbles using a form. Add mayo, vinegar, mustard, relish, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites and garnish with paprika.