Oh my word these are amazing! We are typically a 2 to 3 taco per person in our house. I had 5 and lost count how many my hubby ate! So good and easy since the pork is precooked and shredded from the weekend. (recipe here)
To heat the pork I pan fried the meat with all of my seasonings and the crispy bits and tender meat was ridiculous good! Top with your favorites like avocado, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, queso, cilantro, whatever your palate desires! Serve with a side of black beans or pintos and enjoy!
Shredded Pork Tacos
- 1 lb Grilled Pork Roast shredded
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 small Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 can Green chilies
- 1 can Rotel Mexican Style Tomatoes with Lime Juice
- 1/2 tbsp Oil for frying
- In a medium frying pan saute garlic and onion until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients and toss with shredded pork.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet.
- Add pork into the pan and sear to golden brown with a few crispy pieces.
- Add garlic, onion, green chilies and tomatoes and heat until bubbling.