I struggle every year with what to get my nieces and nephews for Christmas. They are all fortunate that if they have a need it is fulfilled so gift giving tends to be well, boring. So now I am in the search for unique gifts that will hopefully wow vs. a gift card blah. If you have a great recommendation would love to hear it!
- Kidstir– Teach your child to cook with this monthly subscription box that includes kid-sized cooking tools, kid-friendly recipes, a cookbook binder to keep all the recipes, and more. This subscription box is more affordable than some others, and you can turn the cooking into a fun family activity.
- Play Tickets- Get two tickets to a show at a performing arts center or theatre.
- Give the gift of the Outdoors- Last year I gave my dad and brother a white water adventure in the Colorado Rockies. They loved it!
- Toys that Teach- I am addicted to Fat Brain Toys! They have very creative toy options that will engage your little ones vs. relying on a button to entertain them.
- Indoor Play Space or Trampoline Parks- Almost every city has them now and they are perfect!
- Books- I am a huge advocate of reading and encourage the kiddos as much as possible to read!
- Museum Memberships- This gives all rear long and a great learning experience as a plus.
- Amusement Park Season Tickets- A full fun season of rides! Can’t go wrong here.
- Photo Books- I am officially a Chatbooks addict! You can create a book with an unlimited amount of photos. In a digital age it is nice to be able to print and have a memory book.
- Ski Passes- If you live in a ski area these are a must! I have also gifted ski lessons.
This is just a small list of the gifts I have given and give still. What do you give to the kids that have everything?